At American Metalcraft Industries, the craftsmanship of our certified welders is second to none! Expert, precision welding services are available for any of your fabrication, product production, or maintenance needs, be they large or small.
Our welding techniques include:
Metal inert gas (MIG) welding is an arc welding process where a continuous electrode is fed through a welding gun and into a weld pool fusing two metals together. This process requires precision and extensive training resulting in strong, precise, and aesthetically pleasing welds.
Tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding is an arc welding process that uses a tungsten electrode to produce the weld. This process allows us to precisely join a wide range of small and/or thin materials.
Flux-Cored arc welding is typically a semi-automatic process requiring a continuously fed, consumable electrode containing flux or constant voltage. This type of welding is perfect for larger fabrication and maintenance projects.
American Metalcraft Industries welders are certified in the following:
- AWS D1.1:2000 – Structural Welding Code Steel
- AWS D1.2/D1.2M:2008 – Structural Code Aluminum
- AWS D1.6/D1.6M:2007 – Structural Welding Code Stainless Steel
- B2.1-8-212:2001 – Standard Welding Procedure Specification for Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (M-8/P-8/S-8. Group 1) 1/16” to 1-1/2” thick
- AWS D9.1M/9.1:2012 Sheet Metal Welding Code
We can also provide WPS (welding procedure specifications) and PQR (procurement qualification records) upon request.